Inspiration

4.25.2010 (Today is my birthday!)
Inspired and anxious. Today that's about the only thing I am feeling! I'm getting very anxious to work on my photos. It's been almost four months since I've been home and the beauty of Costa Rica, it's people, and the handfuls of experiences I've gained here are driving my creativity. I'm compelled to lock myself in a studio with darkroom equipment and paint. I've got an itch to get back at it as soon as I step foot in Las Vegas again. All of the things I was familiar with before coming are now distorted. I have new ideas, inspirations and goals for this year that I hope to fulfill in the upcoming months. I'm planning on posting all of my mixed media work soon, as well as photographs that were never posted. I hope to also complete my official website later this year. Please keep the comments and criticism coming! ashleycottle@rocketmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment